Experience a safer mail delivery
Why do you need Anti-Spam Filtering for your Business
Spam now contains malware, with hackers sending cleverly disguised emails to your business. Once clicked by an employee, it infects your computer system (virus) or steals your private data (phishing). The malware can then spread across the entire computer network and beyond, including to your clients and vendors. The very fact that your employees must pause and examine every single link and attachment adds hours of lost productivity. Occasionally, spam is so convincing that only an expert would be able to visually identify it. Employees are also more likely to miss an important email, either not seeing it arrive at the same time as a spam attack or becoming overwhelmed with the sheer number of emails.
How Anti-Spam Can Save Your Business
- Block threats: The spam filter’s purpose is to block the spam from ever reaching your employees’ inbox. The threat is automatically identified and either held securely or immediately deleted. This is the best way to avoid activating spam malware, as it’s so easy to click through links in an email that seems authentic and important. The effects of that one spam click may be instantaneous or may lie hidden for months. Removing the email before it becomes a risk is a much better option.
- Filter legitimate emails: Real mail needs to be able to stand out and avoid the trash. Anti-spam filtering has sophisticated recognition abilities which block spam only and allow real mail to land safely in mailboxes.
- Meet data regulations: Many businesses are subject to strict privacy and data storage regulations, some more so than others. To continue operation, they have to meet conditions including always using spam filtering to reduce the risk of data breach.
- Protect your business reputation: You can see how uncomfortable CEOs are when they hold press conferences to admit a breach. They must acknowledge that they failed to protect client data, or that users may be infected with a virus. Not only do they then face financial loss, but their business reputation also takes a nosedive. Anti-spam filtering can ensure these types of scenarios will never impact your company.
- Increased productivity. Prevents employees wasting time receiving, reading and deleting junk mail.
- Optimized bandwidth and resources: Reduces server workloads by eliminating spam before it enters the network. It also minimizes traffic on the internal network.
Contact Kepler Developers Security Specialist to discuss the best solution for your company’s mail delivery mechanism.